Screening films/television/videos in public

You are here:
< Back

Screening Films, DVDs, Videos & TV in public will often require a Public Screening License. A license from APRA may also be required for any music played within the soundtrack of the material. If you are unsure if a license is required, please see the materials below.ย Flinders University’s Copyright Officer can be emailed via for further clarification.

Copyright at Flinders

Universities Australia Copyright Agreements

Australian Copyright Council – Public Screenings


No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.