Promotion of Club Activities
Affiliated Clubs & Associations can promote their events and activities via the following means:
- Postering on university bulletin boards and poster bollards
- Postering on the windows of the Club Space (abiding by the Conditions of Postering posted in the Club Space)
- Requesting promotion on the FUSA Facebook page (by messaging the FUSA Facebook Page directly)
- Display on the Digital Signage Network and Super Screen, by emailing the Clubs and Events Officer with a high resolution image in 1920 x 1080 dimensions. Please note that this is subject to the approval of the Flinders University Digital Signage Team.
- Club & Associations may alternatively be permitted to display videos on the Super Screen if they are less than 60 seconds in length, are in high resolution, in MP4 format, and the content is appropriate for regular rotation on the Super Screen (e.g: is unlikely to offend/annoy students and staff using the Plaza). Please contact the Clubs and Events Officer at least two weeks in advance of requests to screen videos, as changes to the content may be required. To avoid disappoint, it is strongly suggested to contact the Clubs and Events Officer to check if content is suitable before designing your video.
If you need a poster/digital screen image designed, don’t forget that FUSA has a shared Canva account the Club/Association can use to easily design attractive promotional materials. See the Design & Media Resources article for more information.