The Club Space is a large room dedicated to club use is located on the 1st Floor of the Student Hub, opposite FUSA in the study area. This room is known as the ‘Club Space’. All affiliated clubs may use the space in adherence to the conditions outlined in the ‘Club Space Use’ guide on the Manage Your Club page.
The Club Space contains the following:
- A large bench capable of seating approximately 15 people
- A small table capable of seating approximately 6 people
- A whiteboard wall
- 2 x computers running Windows 10
- A projector (for screening of the left Windows PC, HDMI devices or other Windows/Mac devices via Wi-Fi)
- 2 x small pin boards
- A window space to affix club posters via blu-tac
- A storage cupboard containing trolleys and trestle tables
- A stationery cupboard containing scissors, guillotines, label maker, paper, pens, blu-tac and more
The Club Space is available for shared club use at any time via swipe card access. Club executive members can apply for 24/7 Club Space access on their student ID card by completing the Club Space/Club Locker Access Form. FUSA will request Security to organise swipe card access for the club executive, which may take up to 3 business days to process. Executive and committee members can alternatively book out a swipe card for temporary use from the FUSA Front Desk during business hours.
When not booked, all clubs may use this space. To make a booking, the club may complete the Event Registration Form.
If you’re locked out after-hours, call Security via 8201 2880.