Audio/Visual Facilities in the Club Space
Projector and Audio Facilities
Video can be streamed to the mounted projector system, and audio can be played via the speakers mounted within the ceiling.
Audio/Video can be streamed to the projector and speakers via:
- The Club Space PC (on the left-hand side) – simply turn the PC on and select Room PC via the AV Panel at the end of the large table.
- Via your laptop – plug in the HDMI cable in the Power & Data Access panel behind the AV Panel, then select Laptop via the AV Panel
- Wirelessly from your Apple/Windows/Android device – select Wireless on the AV Panel, and enter the URL or IP address listed on the projector in your device’s web browser and follow the prompts. If this does not work, install the Crestron AirMedia app/program from the Apple Store, Google Play or the Crestron website, open the app/program and enter the requested information as listed on the projector screen.
Wireless internet is available via the EduRoam wireless network. A wired network connection is available via the Power & Data Access Panel at the end of the long table.
Visitors who are neither a Flinders University student or staff member and require Wi-Fi access require a Flinders University staff member to sponsor their access. See the Visitor Access Guide linked below for further details on providing wi-fi internet access for visitors.
Web Conferencing/Recording Facilities
It is possible to record audio and/or video in the Club Space using the Panasonic HE40 camera (mounted to the left of the main whiteboard) and the USB desk microphones (located near the AV panel at the end of the large table). This equipment can be used like a standard webcam/microphone with most recording/streaming software (e.g: Skype, Discord, Facebook, etc.).
These facilities can be accessed via:
- The Club Space PC (on the left-hand side) – simply turn the PC on and select Room PC on the AV Panel.
- Via your laptop – plug in the USB cable in the Power & Data Access panel behind the AV Panel, and allow the computer to install any drivers. Select Laptop via the AV Panel.